CCR has been working in Moldova since 2004. Over the years it has implemented more than 20 development cooperation and humanitarian aid projects in home and social care, small business development, civil society development, agriculture, livelyhoods support and inclusion areas. In 2017, CCR was registered in Moldova through its exclusive partner - AO Pro-Development.
Presently, CCR in Moldova is implementing development cooperation projects aimed at developing a model of home care, promoting the inclusion of children with special educational needs in preschool education facilities, prevention of diabetes and leisure activities for children and youth. The strategic objectives of the organization are focused on the following priority intervention sectors: civil society development, inclusive social development, and primary healthcare support.
Mission in numbers
- In Moldova since 2004
- More than 20 implemented projects
- 10 centres for medico-social services opened across the country
- More than 20.000 beneficiaries of medico-social services in centres and at home
- More than 5.000 doctors, nurses and social workers have improved their skills and abilities in multiple topics
- 1.200 professionals trained in inclusive education